If you ever need to hospitalize your pet, whether due to surgery recovery or being treated for an illness, we have a state-of-the-art facility ideal for such care.
We are a comprehensive animal hospital and outpatient veterinary clinic with multiple fully-licensed veterinarians, veterinary nurses and professional support staff.
Our facility is a secure, free-standing building that houses:
- A team of experienced and highly-trained Doctors of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- A caring and friendly support staff of veterinary professionals
- A full in-house laboratory for testing and diagnosis
- Separate hospitalization facilities for cats and dogs
- Surgical suites and equipment
- Anesthesia and monitoring equipment
- Intensive / Critical Care Unit
- Separate isolation area for pets with contagious diseases
- In-house pharmacy
- X-ray digital imaging
- Ultrasound digital imaging
- Therapy Laser & pain management
- Internal medicine
- Veterinary dentistry and oral surgery
- Urgent and Emergency Care
While many of our patients come to us for routine outpatient veterinary clinic care, many “pet parents” come to us because they know we have the expertise and facilities to handle more serious or complex health situations that may arise with their pets..